✌ Yeay~ Just hit 10k views! One step on the moon!
Before moving forward to 2015, gotta wrap up 2014! I had been invited to an event at Robinson’s The Heeren back in early October (Yes, I know I’m super slacking on updating!) by Don from a local cosmetics distributor. Don also runs a blog! (=
We were greeted by Ryan, the Regional Education Manager at NUXE. (Psst! Super loving my L’oreal Bloody Mary Matte Lipstick!
Back to a little history of me and Huile Prodigieuse®. I received a 10ml sample in one of my beauty box probably back in January last year. I wasn’t paying much attention to the dry oil because I don’t particularly like to use oil (I use it after my swim, on my hair only).
After all the education (by the cheecky Ryan), I’ve finally mastered the ultimate knowledge to unlock the goodness of Huile Prodigieuse® (Okay, a l’il exaggerate. But, you get it!)! The title of the post pretty much says it all for this prodigious oil. So, I’ll skip to my usage of the oil.
My overnight hair (not expired, fret not!) frizzy resulted from the turning and tossing in the morning refusing to get up.
How to Rescue?
1. Spritz oil onto palm and lightly rub over hands (as if you’re moisturizing your hands)
2. Run hands into hair (think you’re on the beach and you’re sexily tousling your hair)
and tada’ah! I have tousle, beach hair!
Now, if you realize (means you have been reading some of my posts), I’ve always been in a hard relationship with my skin. Let’s see if how this oil provides immediate relieve.
How to Rescue?
1. Spritz oil onto palm and lightly rub to warm the oil
2. Press oil on affected skin (remember not to rub over dry skin as friction WILL worsen you condition. Been there done that!)
I’ve also been using the oil for my face since I’m sleeping in the air-conditioning room to prevent moisture lost during the night.
An overall 4★ out of 5 because of its convenience and immediate relieve for dryness, no more packing up moisturizer, body lotion and hair spritz!
From your acquaintances to close friends, games invitation keep coming in. To the acquaintances, you couldn’t bother; to the close friends, you couldn’t tell them straight to their face, so you put up a timeline shout-out hoping those (not so) smart a**es
can pack up and get lost pick up and not send you anymore invite.
However, life goes on – gamers gonna keep gaming and need more lifes to keep going (read: sending you invites hoping you can join their force and grow their force). And apparently, they are either too busy playing games or they just
don’t give a f*ck on your shout-out didn’t pay much attention to your status update. So, why not we stop whining and end this life misery?
How? Here’s (my act of kindness to show you) the Step-by-Step to stop the (maybe*) annoying games invitations once and for all.
1. On your Home page, click on the Games icon/link on your left sidebar. If you didn’t see the Game icon/link, click More to show.
2. In the Game bookmark page, click Activity and next select Invitations.
3. Here, you’ll find all the games invitation you’ve received. Simply click on the button.
4. When you have successfully hidden the request, you can further select either to block the game or ignore all request from the particular sender (recommended for acquaintances).
5. I’ll always block the game. Hit Confirm. (Ignore option has never been practiced, use with caution.)
6. Block Successful window will be prompted. Close it to end the process.
Sabah, dubbed the land beneath the wind/breeze (negeri di bawah bayu), is the largest state in Malaysia (Borneo island) next to the first (like, literally).
We raced the sunset and touched down in a small airport. Not comparable to a world class international airport. But, there’s something about it that you feel safe in this place. Probably it’s home after all.
West Malaysians need to get custom stamping entering the state. Nope, there’s no bias-treatment at this point, nor any after this. All we’ve got here is good food, good weather and good people!
Seafood for supper, noodles,noodles and noodles for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Just kidding, we didn’t had that much noodles though Sabah is really famous for her noodles.
家香生肉面 (Jia Xiang Fresh Pork Noodles)
Ken Ny’s mom steam pork belly with yam slices (芋頭扣肉).
Grilled Giant Cockles with Chili
Sunset by the bay (Tanjung Aru).
春卷肉肉肉圓面！That translate to spring roll meaty meat balls noodle. (Y) Yummehness beyond descriptions!
Behold! Below we reveal the highly anticipated mystery fruit – tarap!
The fruits of Artocarpus sericicarpus (also known as the pedalai, marang and johey oak)
We bit farewell to this land of noodles after 3 days of non stop food hunt and islands hopping!
And so lastly, I present you……….
Posted from WordPress for lunabyss